- At the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being sought. We do not share any personal information external to the ministry except as required by law.
- Directory information (name, address, email address, phone number) collected as the result of a donation is used to provide required receipts of charitable contributions for tax purposes and to keep ministry contributors informed of ministry activities and needs.
- Credit card numbers entered through our web site are NOT visible to or retained by the ministry. That data passes through our donate gateway directly to our merchant services provider who executes the charges and deposits the designated amounts into our ministry bank account.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes (ministry newsletter distribution, for example), unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss, theft, and unauthorized access or disclosure.
- We will make information about our policies and practices readily available to customers.
We are committed to conducting our ministry in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.